At Maiden Voyage, we live and breathe the journeys encountered by a rich and diverse community of business travellers.
World events have turned the spotlight upon diversity, equity and inclusion and we’re thrilled to see this become an integral part of corporate traveller safety programmes.
Our range of courses fully respond to the need to support our employees whilst focusing on their individual characteristics and needs. Our courses and workshops are developed in collaboration with leading travel safety experts using real-life examples to bring the material to life
Inclusive Traveller Safety
- A comprehensive course looking at the challenges faced by female and LGBTQ+ and across a variety of ethnicities.
Female Traveller Safety Awareness
- This course addresses the specific risks facing female business travellers, with a special focus on sexual harassment, sexual, assault, self-defence and female wellness & pregnancy.
LGBTQ+ Traveller Safety
- With homosexuality illegal in over 70+ countries, some of which carry the death penalty, it’s important that your LGBTQ+ community is fully supported to travel safely. This course addresses the challenges, risks and practical mitigations to support your business travellers and incudes a comprehensive section for the Trans community.
Covid19 Traveller Safety
- We know at this time, your business travellers primary concern will be how to stay safe and well during the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s why we’ve introduced short workshops for both employers and employees to ensure that you are fully prepared before, during and after a business trip. These courses focus heavily on employee mental and physical wellbeing.
Personal Safety and Active Bystander
- As the world opens up again many of us are nervous about venturing out again. Employers are sensitive to these concerns with many providing personal safety training. This course provides your employees with practical tips and strategies to keep themselves safe as well as lots of techniques they can put in place to become an active (and safe) bystander to aid other people.
- This course can be deployed to target specific demographics and crimes such as anti-Asian hate crime and violence against women and girls and incudes some basic self-defence techniques.
All of our trainers have their own specialisms so whether you are looking for support with specific regions, risk ratings, fragile environments or kidnap avoidance, we will ensure that your organisation is matched with the right trainer. Our trainers are available globally and can deliver our travel safety courses in English, French, German, and Spanish.
Our travel safety training courses can be delivered in partnership with your travel and safety teams to reinforce specific company messages and processes, ensuring employee safety and compliance to your travel programme.