CALL US ON +44 113 314 9000
Female Guest Excellence Master Classes
Boosting revenues whilst delighting your female guests
New dates are currently being scheduled, please register your interest below and we will contact you when dates are scheduled
Are you looking to gain more business from the female business traveller market?
Register for our Female Guest Excellence Programme and network with hotel industry peers to
- Understand the value of the female business market
- Boost Sales
- Increase Profits
- Gain more referrals
- Increase guest satisfaction
- Improve loyalty and retention
Did you know that the female business market is growing with women now controlling up to 80% of travel spend?
- It therefore makes perfect business sense for hoteliers to learn how to tailor their services and retain this valuable and rapidly expanding customer segment
- Women now account for almost 50% of all business travellers;
- Female spending power is at its highest ever, with 80% of consumer decisions being made by women;
- By nature, women are loyal to a brand that takes care of them and they are more likely to recommend your hotel to others if they have great service.
- What women want - latest trends in corporate female travel sector
- What is a female friendly hotel and why you should want to be one
- Exercise: to segment or notPatronise or capitalise - striking the right balance
- Attracting and boosting business from the female corporate travel market
- Up-selling and cross selling
- 10 practical tips you could implement today to improve your female guest experience (and at the same time delight the male guest)
- Best and worst reali life experiences
The programme also provides you with ample opportunity to network and share best practice with hotel industry peers
This course is typically aimed at senior level hotel management such as General Manager, Sales and Marketing Directors and Operations Managers. Delegates are encouraged to bring along their female guest policies if they already have them.
The Female Guest Masterclass was excellent. Relevant content and superbly delivered! It really helped us re-focus our attentions on what our guests really want,especially the female traveller, and how to ensure we consistently achieve (and exceed) their expectations. Thank you Maiden Voyage!
Michael Sheldon, General Manager, Bewleys Hotel, Leeds
The day provided a great insight to how female travellers are thinking and while for some of us this comes naturally to a lot it doesn’t. I think for the male dominated departments and properties the Female Guest Excellence training is a great insight for them to think differently and look at the way their properties are designed and also how they approach female travellers. It was a great day, and really got me thinking.
Melanie Proctor, Sales Executive, Radisson Blu Edwardia,n Manchester
Read more about our additional hospitality services
Maiden-voyage.com hotel mystery guest programme
Maiden-voyage.com Independent Research and online surveys
Social Media Training and Online Marketing
For more information about our training and consultancy programmes, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org